A brief introduction to the group
Labbayk is a London-based nasheed group. The group started singing from the year 2004 and released their first album “Rhymes of Praise” in 2008. The group members include Masum (Lead Singer), Ehsaan, Shafi and Imran. Ehsaan joined the group in 2006 and Shafi in 2015.
With the success of their first album, they went on to release their second collaborative charity album “O My Lord” in 2010, their third album “The Greatest Gift” in 2012 and their fourth album “Gratitude” in 2016. The group have also featured in nasheeds by other artists including Nowshad Mahfuz’s “Thank You Allah” & “Ekti Bochor”, Maulana Imtiyaz Sidat’s “Thug Free”, and Hafiz Mizan’s “Aye Khuda” and “Tala ‘al Badru ‘alayna”.
The nasheeds composed by the group are purely acappella and contain no musical instruments. The group is represented by Safar Media which is based in Gloucestershire, UK.
Much gratitude and thanks are due to the scholars who have always shown support and have given their valuable time to approve the lyrics and content of the group’s nasheeds. They include:
• Shaykh Abul Hasan Hussain Ahmed (UK)
• Mufti ‘Umair Zulfiqar (UK)
• Shaykh Muhammad Sibini (UK)
• Shaykh Suliman Gani (UK)
• Imam Tahir Anwar (USA)
The group have also had the privilege to perform in international events including:
• Mahdin – Kerala, India
• Youth Tarbiyah Conference – Toronto, Canada
• Souk – Durban, South Africa
• Fanar Expo – Doha, Qatar
• ICCS Annual Conference – Biel and Geneva, Switzerland
• A day against Islamophobia & Racism – Bern, Switzerland
• SBIA 35-years Anniversary Event – San Jose, California, USA
• Islam and Violence event at the University of Oregon – Oregon, USA
• Three-City Tour in South Africa, Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth
While the members of the group have varying occupations, they still find time to perform at events, rehearse and work on new nasheeds.
If you would like to book Labbayk for your event, please contact:
Mobile: 07852330288 (International: +447852330288)
Alternatively, you can send us a booking request by clicking here.